Pricing & Process
Process for Custom Stationery
My process is pretty simple: create exactly what you need! I love being efficient and productive, so here are the gritty details. Almost all of my work is custom, so not all of my projects follow this exact path, but generally this is how it works.
I require a signed contract and a 50% deposit to reserve your invitation order and to begin work on the design. Wedding invitation design orders take minimum 4 months to complete, and there are rarely rush options available, so please plan accordingly. A print deposit is made upon ordering of invitations. I'll work with you to create a project timeline so we can stay on schedule.
Design proofs are sent via email on a proof template. Print proofs are generated within 5-7 business days. Clients are responsible for the written details and all typographical elements of the invitations. If errors are caught after approval, invitations can be reprinted, but the costs of reprinting are the responsibility of the client.
After approval and payment, I will begin print production. Printing takes approximately 6 weeks and your products will be shipped on or before the assigned shipping date specified in the contract. Production time can vary depending on the printing method chosen, with letterpress taking the most time and digital printing taking the least.
Pricing (Custom Stationery)
Pricing for wedding invitations can vary considerably, considering the range of invitations that can be made. Below is a list of printing methods, listed from least expensive to most expensive.
- Flat CMYK Printing
- Offset Printing
- 1 Color Letterpress
- 2 Color Letterpress
- Foil Stamp + Letterpress
Everything is priced separately to create the right suite for the right budget. All inserts, calligraphy, envelope printing, liners, etc. are an additional cost, so please contact me for a full estimate. Custom invitations include at least a $250 design fee. Shipping is based on size of order. Cost varies depending on size and weight; expected charges are at least $25. Delivery is only available for US customers - I am not able to offer international shipping at this time.
I'm so proud to be commission slots this year! There is limited availability, so please be aware of your deadline for any commission work. My schedule fluctuates, but I am able to finish a commission (depending on size/complexity) usually within 2 months. Sizing varies, but I have limited experience with any piece larger than 24 x 36 inches.
Artwork options available:
- Drawings (graphite pencil and/or ink)
- Watercolor paintings
- Colored pencil artwork
- Acrylic paintings
- Handmade books
Please contact me with all of your relevant details, including high resolution photos of any subject matter. Pricing is completely dependent on deadline, size, media, complexity, and any required details; and therefore will be customized to each request.
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, I'm here to help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product (excluding originals), or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must be returned in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
To initiate a return or exchange, please complete the following steps:
- Login to our online return portal using your email address and order ID
- Choose the products you wish to return or exchange from your order
- Print your prepaid shipping label that you will receive by email
- Send all items back using the label provided
- You will receive your refund or return within 15 days once product is received.
- There may be a small shipping fee depending on the product(s) in question.
- There will be NO restocking or repackaging fees.
- Damaged items will not and can not be returned.
- Items lost in the mail will be meticulously tracked down. If a return is initiated and is lost in the mail, I will require a tracking number or scanned receipt to initiate a refund.
- Please contact me if you have additional questions.